Monday 17 February 2020

Madonna - Looking For Mercy The Remix Collection

MADONNA
Looking For Mercy
The Remix Collection


Every night, before I close my eyes
I say a little prayer that you'll have mercy on me..

Such  great words to begin this amazing song.
One of the best songs on Madame X album.

It is also the 10th Remix Collection i made
for the MADAME X album.

The others are:
Madonna feat. Malume - MedellĂ­n The Remix Collection 1 and 2
Madonna - I Rise The Remix Collection
Madonna - Crave The Remix Collection
Madonna - Future The Remix Collection
Madonna - Dark Ballet The Remix Collection
Madonna - God Control The Remix Collection
Madonna - Batuka The Remix Collection
Madonna - I Don't Search I Find The Remix Collection





You can click on download it is free



2 comments:

Top 10 Pages